AAAA National Funding Request After Action Review
PURPOSE: In order to encourage better information flow between both the chapters and the AAAA Executive Board, the National Executive Group (NEG) requests feedback on your event. We will use this information for the monthly article on chapters in the Army Aviation magazine and to plan for future funding activities.
- Chapter Name
- Name and description of the event
- Dates of the event
- Was it a chapter AAAA event or was it part of a larger event, like a unit or community event?
- Were any other community or non AAAA Associations or Organizations involved?
- What was the attendance at the event?
- What were the total expenses for the event?
- How much financial support was requested and provided by the AAAA National Executive Group?
- If AAAA assisted financially, was AAAA recognized? Please explain how that was accomplished?
- Do you have pictures of the event?
- Would your chapter like to be featured in the AAAA Magazine in the Chapter Affairs article?
- Article needs to be between 700-800 words and should include one picture. The picture needs to be an attachment that is a high-res photo (300 dpi if possible, and a minimum of 1024 x 768 in size, landscape preferred). As far as the article content, every chapter article is different. Past articles received from chapters have focused not only on the present event, but on chapter history, board member composition, activities, scholarship programs, community support, demographics ,membership statistics etc.
Please provide this input and any other supporting information within 30 days after your event using the online OOC Funding Request After Action Report