Submit for an AAAA Award
Nominations for AAAA awards are open approximately three months prior to the award submission deadlines. The opening for submissions is advertised in the Army Aviation Magazine, through the AAAA website, and through several e-mail blasts from the AAAA National offices.
All nominations must meet the award criteria and must be submitted and received prior to the specified deadline date for the pertinent award. All submitted packets must include:
- A completed AAAA nomination form for that award.
- A "Summary" document of not more than 200 words.
- A "Support" document of not more than 1,500 words.
- When the award is for an individual, a bio for that individual is required. When the award is for a unit, a bio for both the commander and the Sr. NCO for that unit are required.
- When the award is for an individual, a head and shoulder photo for the individual is required. When the award is for a unit, a head and shoulder photo for both the commander and the Sr. NCO are required.