SILVER OSM CHECKLIST
- Make sure the nominator is a current member of AAAA.
- Make sure the nominee has not been awarded the same level of OSM previously
- Fill out the nomination form, 100 word limit summary, 1,500 word limit for supporting information.
- Submit nomination to your local Chapter for Chapter President Approval. (If nominator is a member but not affiliated with a Chapter, please submit to National)
- Once a Chapter President has signed the nomination form as approving authority, the nomination will be submitted to National to be voted on by the OSM Committee (we ask for a 60 day turn around).
- Once the nomination is approved the engraved medal, signed certificate and lapel pin will be shipped to the nominator listed on the form; unless requested otherwise.
Historical List of Awardees: