How You Can Help
The program has undergone steady and substantial growth in the number of individual scholarship awards it has provided since 1963, as well as the total amount of funds it has made available in annual educational aid.
Below are ways you can contribute:
As an individual:
- Make a direct donation to the Foundation
- Make a direct donation through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC number is 10516)
- Make a contribution in memory of a deceased AAAA member or friend
- Make a contribution in memory of a deceased family member
- Donate via your Last Will and Testament
- Online: Donate Now button
As an AAAA Chapter member:
- Request that your Chapter participate in the Chapter Matching Fund Program
As a member of a Corporation:
- Encourage your firm to establish a Corporate Matching Fund for the award of scholarships. Eligible applicants affiliated with the corporation either individually or through their member relative will be given preference over other applicants.
As a member of another Army Aviation or veteran's related association:
- Encourage your organization to participate in the Heritage Matching Fund Program
- Eligible applicants affiliated with your association who have an AAAA member relative or are AAAA members themselves will be given preference over other applicants.