AAAA stands for Army Aviation Association of America.
The mission of the AAAA is to support the United States Army Aviation Soldier and Family
By being a member, you will:
Network as a Professional in the total Army Aviation Community through
- mentoring opportunities via AAAA Professional Forums and local Chapter events
- professional development in all areas from operations to training, doctrine, maintenance, acquisition and industry and submitting articles for publication in ARMY AVIATION magazine and other AAAA media
Be Recognized for Excellence by
- being submitted for, or nominating others for over 35 national awards like Soldier of the Year, Unit of the Year.
- applying for Scholarship Foundation awards – 65% of applicants receive funding!
Have your voice heard before senior leadership & government through
- AAAA's membership in The Military Coalition (TMC) which has over 4.5M members
- the AAAA sponsored Army Aviation Caucus of 44 Congressmen
Supporting your brother and sister Soldiers and their Families through AAAA activities.
The Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) was formed in early 1957 by a small group of senior aviation officers in the active Army, the Reserve Forces of the U.S. Army and industry.