Corpus Christi Chapter's purpose is to support the Army and CCAD Aviation family through various programs and events. A few of the ways we support are through financial support to family readiness programs, employee appreciation events, & scholarships. AAAA facilitates growth and enhancement of the Army Aviation program by bringing industry partners, service members, & department of the Army civilians together to create better and safer ways to meet the Army Aviation mission. Membership in the organization is open to anyone and all are welcome.
- Quarterly Social - social event for members and non-members
- Operation Christmas Spirit - visit nursing homes and provide Christmas gifts to residents
- Operation Paint Brush - paint a needy family’s home
- Annual Golf Tournament - event to raise scholarship funds
- Christmas Party - social event for members and non-members
- Halloween Party - social event for members and non-members