How You Can Help
The AAAA Scholarship Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity that was started in 1963. Since its inception it has grown steadily in the number of individual scholarship awards it has provided as well as the total dollar amount given out each year.
Below are ways that you can contribute:
As an individual:
- Make a tax deductible donation online by clicking here or by sending a check to:
AAAA Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
593 Main Street
Monroe, CT 06468
You can make your donation in memory of a deceased AAAA member, family member or friend.
- Make an automatic donation every time you shop at Amazon.com. Just sign up to Amazon Smile and .5% of your purchases will automatically be donated to the AAAA Scholarship Foundation. You only have to sign up once. Click here to get started.
As a government employee:
Make a direct donation through the Combined Federal Campaign (our CFC # is 10516). You can find us under Military Family and Veterans Service Organizations of America.
As an AAAA member:
- Request that your Chapter participate in the Chapter Matching Fund Program
- Consider making a gift through our Charitable Gift Annuity Program. Get details here.
As a member of a corporation:
- Encourage your firm to establish a Corporate Matching Fund for the award of scholarships. Eligible applicants affiliated with the corporation either individually or through their member relative will be given preference over other applicants.
As a member of another Army Aviation or veteran's related association:
- Encourage your organization to participate in the Heritage Matching Fund Program.
- Eligible applicants affiliated with your association who have an AAAA member relative or are AAAA members themselves will be given preference over other applicants.