Oregon Trail Chapter
The Oregon Trail Chapter is the only AAAA chapter in the entire state of Oregon. Ours is one of very few states that has no “active duty” posts. The chapter consists of the Soldiers, Officers, Alumni and friends of the 2-641 Aviation Regiment of the Oregon National Guard. This Battalion’s composition is unique to the U.S. Army. It is made up of a CH-47 DET based out of Pendleton Oregon (KPDT), and UH-60M, LUH-72, C-12 and C-23 units based out of Salem at McNary field (KSLE). The chapter had been dead for many years but is now rising like the Phoenix. Stay Tuned!!!
- Quarterly Chapter Meetings
- Crab Feed and Texas Hold’em - crab feed followed by a Texas hold’em tourney
- Oregon Trail Golf Scramble - golf scramble in conjunction with State NGAUS conference
- Drive-in Movie Night - Designed for kids; build cardboard “cars” then sit in and watch a movie with family.
- Gyroscopic Procession Obsession - 18-hole disk golf tourney