- Deadline for submission of Nomination Packet is July 1st of the subsequent year.
- All information included in the Summary and Support Documents must have occurred between July 1 and June 30 of the year that the nomination is being submitted.
Sponsored by Cubic Defense Systems, Inc., this National Award is presented "to the person who has made an outstanding individual contribution to Army Aviation in the area of Avionics during the awards period encompassing July 1 through June 30." A candidate for this AAAA National Award may be a military or a civilian nominee and must be actively involved in the field of Avionics. The individual contribution of the nominee should have been initiated and completed during the awards period encompassing July 1 through June 30. Membership in the AAAA is not a requirement for consideration.
Please Note: Forms are designed to be completed Offline in Adobe Reader.
- The default setting for opening .pdf files through newer browsers is an alternative browser-based reader that does not display interactive fields.
- Completing Forms Online within your Browser will not allow forms to function as designed.
- Browser-based PDF readers will not allow you to save your information or use "Submit" on filled-in forms.