The annual Summit is the ONLY opportunity for the ENTIRE Army Aviation Community to gather in one place at one time focused solely on Army Aviation issues. There are opportunities to Network, be Recognized, have your Voice heard and Support our Soldiers and their Families.
- NETWORK - Make connections and develop new contacts with face-to-face interaction! There are many opportunities each day for professional development!
- RECOGNITION - Select Army Aviation individuals and units will be recognized at the Summit! The formal, black tie, Army Aviation Hall of Fame Induction Banquet is being held Thursday, April 26. New members will be inducted.
- VOICE - Join thousands in the General Sessions to hear Leadership messages. Participate in Q&A in the Networking Exhibit Center. Stop by the AAAA Community Booth and let us know how we can make your membership experience even better!
- SUPPORT - AAAA’s mission is to Support the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family! Once again, the Soldier Café will be made available to Soldiers and their Families. The Soldier Appreciation Dinner Concert will close out the week on Friday, April 27- Casual and Fun!
WHO IS INVOLVED WITH THE SUMMIT?
- Special Operations
- Training and Doctrine
- U.S. Army Active Duty
- U.S. Army National Guard
- U.S. Army Reserve
- Army Aviation Leadership
- NATO holds their Helicopter Integrated Service Working Group (HISWG) meeting at the Summit!
Held each year, the Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit is the largest Army Aviation exposition and professional development forum in the world. The Summit consists of informative presentations, deep dives, panel discussions on pertinent military and national securities subjects, workshops and important AAAA business meetings.
- Attendees in recent years have included Army Aviation Branch Chief, Under Secretary of the Army.
- Professional Forums held during 2-1/2 days are for soldiers, officers, NCOs, POs, Army Aviation family members and industry executives.
- Outstanding Army Aviation individuals and units are recognized each year.